Technip Wins Caribbean Subsea Pipeline Work
Technip has been awarded by the National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited (NGC) a services contract for two pipelines to be installed offshore the islands of Trinidad and Tobago, in the Caribbean Sea.
Technip's operating center in Houston will execute the contract.
The contract covers the front-end engineering design (FEED), the provision of subsea and land surveying services and environmental permitting services, project management and construction management for:
--a large diameter pipeline, which will connect the BHP Billiton facility in Block 2c offshore the northeast coast of Trinidad to NGC's existing pipeline network,
--a pipeline that will connect the BHP Billiton facility to the south coast of Tobago to supply gas for a power generation plant currently under construction by NGC.
The pipelines are scheduled to be finished by the end of 2009.
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)
Company: National Gas Co. of Trinidad and Tobago Ltd (NGC) more info
- Trinidad Spending Millions to Develop Natural Gas Pipeline with Tobago (Jun 05)
- ShawCor to Provide Trinidad & Tobago Pipeline Services (Oct 15)
- Technip Wins Caribbean Subsea Pipeline Work (Dec 18)