Bennex RLWI Project on Schedule for FMC Technologies
Bennex is delivering two Riser Light Well Intervention (RLWI) MKII UTH (Umbilical Termination Head) systems for FMC Kongsberg Subsea (FKS). The systems will be used for maintenance of subsea wells without using Riser - DP ships.
The first system will be delivered and assembled onboard "Wellserver" in March/April 2008; the second system will be delivered in April/May 2008 to the "Constructor."
Bennex is also delivering electronic bottles and jumpers for FKS and the RLWI project, being delivered in April 2008. Bennex will do the assembly, leak testing and oil filling with FMC Technologies in Drammen.
Bennex develops, produces, installs and tests the RLWI systems.
- Technip Says London Still Natural HQ of TechnipFMC Despite Brexit Vote (Jun 24)
- FMC Kongsberg Secures Johan Sverdrup EPC Contract (Sep 18)
- Statoil Taps FMC Technologies for Services at Snorre (Jan 25)
Company: Bennex more info
- Bennex to Deliver Pazflor Subsea Signal Distribution System (Oct 21)
- Bennex Offers New Subsea Corrosion Prevention Technology (Aug 07)
- Subsea Technology Group Enters the Subsea Market (Apr 30)