Baker Hughes Names Ney as President of Centrilift
Baker Hughes appointed Nelson Ney as president of Centrilift and vice president of Baker Hughes. Former vice president Charles S. "Charlie" Wolley is leaving the company.
David Barr, group president of Completion and Production, said, "I am pleased to announce the appointment of Nelson Ney as president of Centrilift. His strong international experience, in our Latin America and Europe, Africa, Russia and Caspian regions, and a proven track record of profitable performance and leadership at both Centrilift and Hughes Christensen, will be invaluable assets to Centrilift."
Ney, 44, has served as operations vice president, for Hughes Christensen's Europe, Africa, Russia and Caspian region since November 2006. Prior to November 2006 he served as operations vice president, for Centrilift's Latin America region, a position he had held since August 2005. He joined Baker Hughes as marketing manager in Colombia in 1991.
Since then he has held a variety of operations, technical and management positions in Latin America with both Centrilift and Hughes Christensen. Before that he served as an operations engineer for Occidental Petroleum, also in Colombia. Ney holds a Bachelors degree in Petroleum Engineering from the University of Tulsa.
- Baker Hughes: US Oil Rig Count Rises For Fifth Straight Week (Feb 23)
- Baker Hughes: US Drillers Add Oil Rigs For Fourth Consecutive Week (Feb 16)
- BHGE CEO: Oil, Gas Industry Outlook 'A Lot Brighter' in 2018 (Jan 29)
Company: Centrilift more info
- Positive Growth for Baker Hughes: $400M Net Income Q4 '07 (Jan 30)
- Baker Hughes Names Ney as President of Centrilift (Dec 14)
- Centrilift Opens First Repair Center in Russia (Aug 09)