Eni UK Makes Offer for Burren Energy
Further to the announcement made on Nov. 30, 2007 regarding the recommended cash offer to be made by Eni Holding to acquire the entire issued share capital of Burren, Eni Holding has presented its offer to Burren shareholders, together with the related form of acceptance.
The first closing date of the Offer is 10 January 2008.
Burren Shareholders are informed that copies of the offer document and the related form of acceptance are available for inspection at, and collection from, the offices of Computershare Investor Services PLC, Corporate Actions Projects, The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol BS99 6AH on weekdays during normal business hours while the offer remains open for acceptances.
Operates 12 Offshore Rigs
- BP Squeezed Out of Abu Dhabi Offshore Oil as China, Italy Win (Mar 22)
- Eni Promises Richer Returns After Exploration Success (Mar 16)
- Egypt's Potential Gas Surplus Could Feed Global LNG Glut (Feb 20)
Company: Burren Energy more info
- Eni Makes Mandatory Offer for 20% of Hindustan Oil Exploration (Apr 24)
- A Step Closer for Eni and Burren (Jan 11)
- Eni UK Makes Offer for Burren Energy (Dec 12)