GP Energy Commences Second Argentine Well
Gold Point Energy reported Tuesday that drilling operations on the Lomas de Guayacan x-1 well of the Martinez del Tineo Oeste Prospect are under way.
The Lomas de Guayacan x-1 well is the second of two exploratory wells to be drilled on the Capricorn License in Salta Province of Northern Argentina. Results of the Lomas de Guayacan x-1 well are expected by late December.
The two exploration wells are part of the farm-in obligations associated with an agreement dated October 4, 2006 that GP Energy executed with Antrim Argentina S.A. and APCO Argentina Inc., the Project Operator.
- Enegi Mulls Newfoundland Divestment, Increased Stake in ABT (Aug 29)
- Antrim Energy Considering Selling Stake in Causeway Field (Nov 15)
- Production Resumes at Causeway, Cormorant East Fields (Oct 25)
Company: Apco Argentina more info
- Apco Expands O&G Development in Argentina (Mar 02)
- Apco Argentina Inc. Changes Name to Apco Oil and Gas International Inc. (Jul 14)
- High Operating Costs Lead to Decrease in Apco's Net Income (Mar 11)
Company: Gold Point Energy Corp. (GP) more info
- San Leon's Proposed Acquisition Collects New Polish Concessions (Mar 19)
- GPEI Signs LOI with RTR to Redevelop Tepee Butte Oil Field (Jul 07)
- JKX and Aurelian Ink LOI with Gold Point for Bulgarian Golitza Blocks (Jul 02)