DeepOcean Wins More Work from StatoilHydro
DeepOcean has been awarded more work under its Inspection, Maintenance and Repair (IMR) frame agreement with StatoilHydro. Consequently, the vessel Edda Fonn will be occupied with work throughout 2008, and the DeepOcean order back log has increased to NOK 80 – 90 million.
The vessel will be equipped with ROVs and will be supported by DeepOcean project personnel. Services will include inspection, maintenance and repair work for StatoilHydro. In January 2008 Edda Fonn will be accompanied with the newbuild Edda Fauna as main vessel under the frame agreement.
- DeepOcean Awarded Petrobras Contract (Jan 16)
- DeepOcean Board Recommends Trico Buyout Offer (Jun 24)
- Trico Buys Up DOF's Shares of DeepOcean (Jun 13)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)