Aker Adds to Genesis Investment
Aker has decided to underwrite in full a new equity issue in the UK based Genesis Petroleum Company. Proceeds from the issue will be used for further exploration activity on Genesis‘ UK and Norwegian offshore acreage.
Through its wholly owned subsidiary Aker Capital, Aker will subscribe at least GBP 3 925 000 in the issue. Following this and other parallel transactions in Genesis, Aker Capital will continue to own at least 24.4% of the company.
- Genesis Picks Up UK North Sea, Norwegian Blocks (Jun 15)
- Genesis Scoops Up Production License Offshore Norway (May 01)
- Genesis Grabs Interests in 2 UK North Sea Licenses (Nov 13)
Company: Aker ASA more info
- EXECUTIVE VIEW: Det Norske's Output Could Triple, Top Owner Aker Says (Feb 23)
- Aker Spitsbergen Ready for Operations (Jan 25)
- Aker Solutions Snaps Up Prospects for Further Growth in Energy Sector (Apr 02)