AKCS Wins White Rose Contract
Husky Operations Limited has awarded AKCS Offshore Partner the EPC and Maintenance Support Services contract in connection with the production and operations of the White Rose Field. The contract is valued at approximately CAD $75 million for a period of five years, with option for renewals for fifteen successive periods of one year each. AKCS Offshore Partner consists of Aker Kvaerner Offshore Partner AS (40%), SNC-Lavalin Inc. (40%) and G.J. Cahill and Company Limited (20%). The total value to the AKCS consortium of the five year contract is approximately CAD $75 million.
The scope of the contract includes:
--Engineering Design, Modifications & Support Services
--Campaign Maintenance Services
--Field Development Planning, Feasibility and Engineering Concept Development
--Subsea and FPSO Moorings Support and Engineering Services
"AKCS Offshore Partner has had a long lasting cooperation with Husky through the partner's participation in the White Rose project and the existing Engineering Support and Related Services contract. The new contract confirms our competitiveness," says Mr. Harald Gulaker, AKCS Contract Sponsor.
The project management and engineering will be performed at the AKCS office in Atlantic Place, St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Husky Energy Posts Smaller 2Q Loss On Higher Oil Prices (Jul 21)
- Canada's LNG Failure Is Its Own Fault, Seven Gen Founder Says (Jul 17)
- Statoil Drills Dry Wells Off Canada's Newfoundland (Jul 10)
Company: SNC-Lavalin more info
- SNC-Lavalin Steps Up Deal Push With $2.6 Billion Atkins Bid (Apr 03)
- SNC-Lavalin Bullish on India, Offsets Job Slowdown Elsewhere (Nov 20)
- Canada's SNC-Lavalin To Buy UK's Kentz For $2B (Jun 23)
Company: AKCS Offshore Partner more info
- AKCS Wins White Rose Contract (Dec 03)