CB&I Wins Contract for Buzzard Expansion
CB&I has been awarded a contract, valued at approximately $100 million, from Nexen Petroleum U.K. Limited for the topsides detailed design engineering and procurement services for the fourth platform in the Buzzard field complex.
Buzzard is a major offshore field operated by Nexen Petroleum U.K. Limited and is located in the UK Central North Sea, approximately 100 kilometers northeast of Aberdeen, Scotland. CB&I was responsible for providing engineering design and procurement services for the initial three platforms comprising the Buzzard field installation between 2002 and 2007.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Alberta Regulators Charge Nexen Energy Over 2015 Pipeline Spill (Jul 06)
- Cenovus Drops Most Ever as $13.3 Billion Deal Ramps Up Risks (Mar 30)
- UKCS Oil, Gas Extraction Drops 10% (Dec 08)
Company: CB&I more info
- CB&I, Chevron Lummus Global, Saudi Aramco Launch 'Crude-to-Chemical' JV (Jan 18)
- CB&I Gets Go-ahead for Kazakhstan Petchem Project (Dec 11)
- CB&I Wins Contract for Saudi Aramco-Shell Project (Dec 07)