RWE-Dea has Begun Drilling Ops at Tees Prospect
Egdon Resources says that drilling operations have commenced at the 42/27a-3 exploration well located in RWE Dea UK Limited operated license P.1054 which covers block 42/27a. Egdon holds a 10% interest in the well.
Drilling operations commenced at 16.36 hours on the 21 November 2007. The 42/ 27a-3 well is located some 20 kilometres east-south-east of Flamborough Head. The well will test the Tees Prospect, a Lower Permian Leman Sandstone structural closure mapped on proprietary 3D seismic data. The well will be drilled to a planned total depth of around 3210 meters and will take around 54 days to drill.
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit in PL609 (Sep 10)
- Lundin Spuds Appraisal Well on Alta Discovery (Mar 25)
Company: Egdon Resources more info
- Drilling and Completion Tick Up in the UK (Sep 21)
- British Shale Gas Gets Boost From Court Ruling On Permit (Dec 20)
- Egdon Increases Stake in PEDL201 (Nov 16)