ANNE-1X to be Abandoned
As reported in the Pakistan press earlier today, the Anne-1X well is being plugged and abandoned by the operator Shell. The well was drilled in water depths greater than 1,300 meters below sea level to a target depth of around 3,250 meters below sea level and encountered some minor gas shows.
Premier holds a 12.50% working interest in the venture. The other working interest owners are Shell Development & Offshore Pakistan BV (Operator) 25.00% Oil & Gas Development Co Ltd, 30.00%, Pakistan Petroleum Ltd, 20.00%, KUFPEC Pakistan B.V., 12.50%.
Operates 29 Offshore Rigs
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
Company: Premier Oil more info
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Independents Go Big in North Sea (Jan 03)
- European Oil Producers' Weak Hedging Shows Bet on Price Rebound (Jul 31)
- Mexico Oil Privatization Pays Off With Billion-Barrel Find (Jul 12)