Gavea Lifter on Charter to Maua Jurong, Brazil
Gavea Lifter entered into charter with Maua Jurong for drydocking oil rigs at the Maua Jurong shipyard.
The contract was signed on October 19, 2007 at the Maua Jurong Shipyard, Nitro, by Paulo J.F. Oliveira Corporate Business Director,Jose Roberto Bello Simas Commercial Director, and Arialdo Felix dos Santos Commercial Manager of Maua Jurong.
Fairmount was represented by Albert de Heer, Managing Director, and Ton Bos of HMC, Fairmount’s sub-contractor for (amongst others) load-out design work.
- Fairmount Successfully Tows FPSO Petrojarl Knarr to Norway from South Korea (Sep 22)
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 Jackup to Block 15-2 Offshore Vietnam (May 28)
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 to Vung Tau, Vietnam to Prepare for JVPC's Job (May 02)
Company: Maua-Jurong more info
- Gavea Lifter on Charter to Maua Jurong, Brazil (Nov 21)
- Petrobras to Conclude P-54 FPSO Construction in March (Jan 09)
- Petrobras to Restart P-57 Tender (Jan 03)