Pertra/NOIL Executes Merger
As previously announced October 9, 2007, Pertra, Det Norske Oljeselskap (renamed NOIL Energy ASA), and DNO ASA (renamed DNO International ASA) resolved to execute a combination of Pertra and NOIL. The combination was approved by Extraordinary General Meetings in DNO and Pertra held November 8, 2007. Reference is also made to Company Disclosure dated November 20, 2007.
The combination of the companies will be structured as an exchange offer, whereby NOIL shares will be exchanged for Pertra shares. Accordingly, Pertra will make an offer to acquire all shares in NOIL in exchange for Pertra shares at an exchange ratio of 3:1 (three NOIL shares will give right to one new Pertra share).
The acceptance period for the Offering will commence on and include November 21 and shall expire on Friday November 30, 2007 at 16:30 hours (CET).
As of today, Pertra already owns a total of 99,000,000 shares in NOIL, corresponding to 83.67% of the share capital in NOIL.
- KRG Delivers Payments to Genel, DNO, Gulf for Tawke, Shaikan Production (Jan 23)
- DNO Makes Oil Find in Kurdistan Region of Iraq (Jan 09)
- Total, Shell, Eni Eligible to Bid for New Iran Oil, Gas Projects (Jan 03)
Company: Det norske oljeselskap ASA more info
- Det Norske Completes Merger with BP Norge, Creates Aker BP (Sep 30)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit Offshore Norway (Sep 20)
- Det Norske Increases Production Guidance for 2016 (Sep 14)
Company: Pertra ASA more info
- Pertra/NOIL Executes Merger (Nov 21)