Hallin Marine Wins Record Order
Hallin Marine has won its largest contract to date. This contract has been awarded to the Company by the Swiss-based Allseas Group S.A (Allseas) and has a value in excess of US$20 million.
Under the terms of the six-month long deal Hallin will supply and operate its Remote Operated Vehicles (ROVs) in support of the Allseas operations in the Bay of Bengal, India.
Hallin will deploy up to five of its ROVs on three vessels at varying times throughout the Dhirubhai 1 & 3 gas fields development project being undertaken by Allseas for Reliance Industries Limited, part of The Reliance Group, India's largest private sector enterprise.
On the project, which has been negotiated in Euros, Hallin will use two Quantum construction class and three Quasar work class ROVS, with the first vehicles having arrived on site.
Mike Arnold, Managing Director of Hallin Marine West Group, said:
"We are pleased to have been awarded this continuing work from Allseas. The project is logistically complex and we have worked closely with the client to deliver the best solution based on a number of key criteria. This is another major order from another satisfied client and we look forward to continuing our close working relationship."
- Hallin Marine Wins Record Order (Nov 21)
- Imtech to Provide Automation Technology for Allseas Newbuild Vessel (Sep 06)
- Allseas Expands ROV Fleet (Sep 03)
Company: Hallin Marine more info
- Hallin Completes Replacement of Mooring Lines for FPSO HYSY111 in China (Aug 26)
- Hallin Supports Subsea 7 in Offshore Installation Work in Bay of Bengal (Apr 17)
- Hallin Marine Completes Subsea Project at Thailand's Bualuang Oil Field (Feb 28)