PSN Wins Australian Work from Origin Energy
PSN Australia has been awarded its first engineering services contract with Origin Energy.
Over a three-year period, PSN will undertake engineering modification design activities for Origin Energy's onshore Lang Lang gas processing plant in Victoria plus the offshore Yolla gas production platform in Bass Strait.
PSN Commercial Director Bill Nicholson said the general modification works will contribute to enhancing the operational performance of the two sites. He said: "The Origin Energy contract continues a strong period of growth for PSN in the Australian market where the local business has grown seven-fold in the past five years."
In August this year, PSN announced the creation of 100 new engineering jobs in Melbourne after securing engineering services contracts in the harsh artic conditions of the Russian far east territory of Sakhalin Island. PSN is also the engineering services contractor for other major oil and gas producers in Bass Strait in Australia.
- Beach Energy Buys Origin's Lattice in $1.25 Billion Deal (Sep 28)
- Energy Titans Get Schooled in Sharing as Billions Seen Blown (May 09)
- Australia's Origin Energy Doubles Stake In Beetaloo Shale Gas Field (May 05)
Company: PSN more info
- Wood Group to Merge PSN with Production Business (Dec 13)
- PSN Secures Platform Support for Shell's North Sea Assets (Nov 05)
- PSN Extends Cosalt's North Sea Equipment Contract (Feb 03)