NOIL Energy Spuds Thorkildsen Well
NOIL Energy reports that well 24/12-5S was spudded this week using the Bredford Dolphin semisub.
The planned target depth for the Thorkildsen well is 2,334 meters MD/ 2,242 meters TVD with an estimated duration of approximately 50 days. This is the second well the company has drilled as an operator on the NCS in a very active exploration program both as operator and partner. The partnership of the PL 341 license is as follows NOIL Energy as operator with 30%; Revus Energy with 30%; Talisman with 30% and PA Resources with the remaining 10%.
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: Revus Energy more info
- StatoilHydro Makes Small Gas Discovery at Canon Prospect (Apr 30)
- RWE Confirms Successful Luno Appraisal Test, Field Extension (Jan 30)
- Spring Energy Snags Stake in North Sea Production License (Jan 28)