Crosco to Provide Drilling Services to RWE-Dea in Egypt
CROSCO will be providing drilling services with CROSCO 3000 HP drilling rig National 801 for RWE-Dea Nile GmbH (RWE). Drilling services will be provided in Egypt and will commence prior to the 2007 year-end.
The National 801 drilling services contract amends a previous agreement where CROSCO was to have provided drilling services with CROSCO 2000 HP drilling rig Emsco 602 for a two-year period. The rig change was done to meet RWE's new requirements.
Emsco 602 is also expected to be mobilized to Egypt on a long term contract, in mid 2008, upon completion of a drilling services contract for Gulfsands Petroleum PLC (Gulfsands) in Syria. Meanwhile, CROSCO 1500 HP drilling rig Emsco 401 will be mobilized to Syria to provide drilling services for Gulfsands under a 2-year contract.
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit in PL609 (Sep 10)
- Lundin Spuds Appraisal Well on Alta Discovery (Mar 25)
Company: Crosco Integrated Drilling Services more info
Manages 1 Offshore Rigs
- Crosco Shuffles Management (Jan 10)
- CROSCO Mobilizies Workover Rigs to Oman (May 03)
- CROSCO Spins Bit for Total in Libya (Apr 07)
Company: Gulfsands Petroleum more info
- Gulfsands Unable to Get Extension for its Fes Agreement Onshore Morocco (Oct 16)
- Gulfsands Ousts CEO, Names Waterford Nominee as Chairman (Apr 14)
- Gulfsands Confirms DOB-1 Well as a Gas Discovery (Feb 23)