Grenland and FMC Enter Subsea Supply Deal
Grenland Group and FMC Kongsberg Subsea, a division of FMC Technologies Inc. (NYSE: FTI) has signed a frame agreement to supply FMC with the components for the manufacture of subsea production systems. The agreement is valid for five years and is consistent with both parties' objectives to provide mutually competitive, world-class fabricated products to the subsea market.
The agreement shall provide a primary affiliation for the Norwegian Continental Shelf, as well as an enhanced leverage in the global markets. This collaboration will improve common business methodologies, core expertise and market potential. Grenland Group has cooperated closely with FMC Technologies since the early 1990's, and during the last two years has provided Grenland Group an annual turnover of approximately NOK 350 million.
With this frame agreement, and with a globally increasing subsea market, Greenland Group's annual turnover is expected to increase further.
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)
Company: Grenland Group more info
- Grenland Enters Engineering Agreement with Samsung for Valemon Platform (May 19)
- Grenland Receives LOIs from FMC (Mar 15)
- Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B (Feb 17)