Neft Daslary - Bahar Pipelay Work Underway
Pipelay work has started on the 67 kilometer long, 20-inch gas pipeline between the Neft Dashary and Bahar fields in the Caspian Sea. Over the past eight days, 14 kilometers of the submarine pipeline has already been constructed. A two kilometer section of the pipeline was welded on shore, and moved on location by the construction and assembling unit No. 3 of Oil and Gas Construction Trust.
The new gas pipeline with capacity of 5.5 million cubic meters will deliver gas from the Gunashli field to shore. The pipelay contractor, McDermott, is planning to lay three kilometers of pipe every day. The construction of the pipeline is carried out within the framework of Gas Program of SOCAR, and it will be completed by the end of the year.
- McDermott CEO Bets on Next Turnaround at Ailing Chicago Bridge (Jan 09)
- Oil-Focused Engineering Firms McDermott, Chicago Bridge To Merge (Dec 18)
- Exclusive: McDermott to Double Headcount in Mexico by Year-End (May 05)
Company: SOCAR more info
- BP, Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Sign Caspian Sea Exploration Deal In 2017 (Oct 12)
- Azerbaijan's SOCAR To Boost Its Share In New Deal With BP On Oil Fields (Sep 08)
- Azerbaijan's SOCAR Sees H2 2016 Net Profit At $298 MM (Jan 17)