GE Shipping Orders 2 More State of the Art PSV's
Great Eastern Shipping says that its subsidiary, Greatship (India), has signed a contract for two new building Multi Purpose Platform Supply & Support Vessels with Mazagon Dock Ltd, Mumbai. These vessels are expected to join the Company's fleet in the second half of FY 2010.
"Greatship Global Offshore Services Pte Ltd, Singapore has signed a contract for 2 new building Multi Purpose Platform Supply & Support Vessels with Mazagon Dock Ltd, Mumbai. These vessels are expected to join the Company's fleet in H2 FY 2010.
The Multi Purpose Platform Supply & Support Vessels are of 4600+ dwt, fitted with DP 2 and have diesel electric propulsion. The vessels, which are also prepared for helideck and offshore crane, are larger and technologically more advanced than any PSV currently operational in the Indian waters. Greatship Global Offshore Services Pte Ltd is wholly owned by Greatship (India) Ltd (GIL), which in turn is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company.
With this order, GIL and its subsidiaries have a new building order book of 16 new building Offshore Supply Vessels (2 mid sized PSV's, 8 AHTSV's, 6 MPSSV's) and 1 new building 350 feet Jack up Rig."
- Great Eastern Shipping Places Order for 2 Construction Support Vessels (May 05)
- GE Shipping - Greatship Receives Anchor Handling Tug Supply Vessel (Jan 02)
- Great Eastern Shipping Orders 2 Support Vessels, Adds to Fleet (Dec 18)
Company: Greatship Offshore Services Pte more info
- Lamprell Delivers New Jackup for Indian Drilling (Mar 05)
- Greatship Takes Delivery of New Geotechnical PSV (Jan 25)
- Dockwise Secures 8 Contracts to Transport Drilling Rigs, Dredging Equipment (Jan 29)