Schlumberger BV Makes Cash Offer to Eastern Echo
Schlumberger BV has made a cash offer for outstanding shares, convertibles and warrants of Eastern Echo Holding Plc The Hague, November 6, 2007.
The offer price is set at a minimum of NOK 11 and a maximum of NOK 12 per share with the final price dependent on the acceptance level achieved under the offer. To ensure fair treatment for all, a similar price structure is offered to holders of convertibles and warrants in Eastern Echo in accordance with the terms of their respective underlying agreements. Based on a price of NOK 12 per share, the Offer represents a premium of 57.9% based on the IPO price, a premium of 53.4% based on the average weighted share price over the last 20 trading days, and a premium of 50.9% on the last closing price.
The Offer values the equity of Eastern Echo on a fully diluted basis at approximately NOK 3,672 million based on NOK 12 per share.
- US Oil Service Firms Face Hit from Venezuela Debt Restructuring (Nov 06)
- Halliburton Posts International Revenue Growth, Unlike Schlumberger (Oct 23)
- Top Oilfield Services Firms Signal Fourth-Quarter Uncertainty (Oct 20)
Company: Eastern Echo more info
- Schlumberger Completes Offer for Eastern Echo (Dec 11)
- Schlumberger Completes Offer for Eastern Echo (Dec 06)
- Dubai Drydocks to Build Two Seismic Vessels for Eastern Echo (Dec 06)