Lowell Wiles Joins Mustang as Director of Construction Operations
Mustang Engineering, a subsidiary of John Wood Group, says that Lowell Wiles has joined the company as Director of Construction Operations. In this new role, Lowell is responsible for extending Mustang's construction management service offering and growing construction-related services across all six Mustang business units.
Lowell has more than 30 years experience in the engineering and construction industry, and before joining Mustang served as Director of Construction Operations for the central U.S. at Fluor Corporation, as well as Operations Director in its government group. His experience in engineering, procurement, construction and construction management has spanned the oil and gas, petrochemical, power and infrastructure segments of the industry. Lowell has served on the board of advisors for the Construction Industry Institute (CII) and on the board of directors for Texas A&M Construction Management and Construction Executive programs.
"We are pleased to welcome Lowell to Mustang. He has solid and proven experience in construction operations and we look forward to his leadership in continuing to broaden our range of services in the construction management and project management area," said Steve Knowles, president of Mustang.
- Wood to Design Pioneering LNG Platform (Oct 17)
- Wood Group Wins Total Refinery Maintenance Contract (Oct 11)
- Ichthys LNG Subsea Contract Goes to Wood Group (Sep 06)
Company: Mustang Engineering more info
- Mustang Secures Topsides Role for Anardarko's Lucius Development (Dec 20)
- Mustang Completes Engineering Gig at Eni Nikaitchuq Facility (Jun 28)
- Mustang Snags Detail Design Contract for Chevron Facility (Sep 07)