Hermod Delivered Safely to Malabo
Hermod is one of the largest offshore construction vessels in the world, 154 meters long and 86 meters wide, with a tandem lift capacity of 8,100 tons. It is owned and operated by Heerema.
Heerema, a Fairmount client since 1982, selected Fairmount Marine to tow the Hermod from Rotterdam to Equatorial Guinea.
Fairmount Summit together with tug President Hubert of URS delivered Hermod on October 24 in Malabo, after a voyage at the average speed of 7.3 knots.
- Heerema Secures Services Contract for Culzean (Sep 03)
- KBR Wins Design Contract for Heerema Vessel (Feb 05)
- HMC Awarded Removal of Ekofisk Platforms for Recycling (Mar 06)
Company: Fairmount Marine more info
- Fairmount Successfully Tows FPSO Petrojarl Knarr to Norway from South Korea (Sep 22)
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 Jackup to Block 15-2 Offshore Vietnam (May 28)
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 to Vung Tau, Vietnam to Prepare for JVPC's Job (May 02)