Grenland Inks EPCI Contract
Grenland Group in Sandefjord has once again been awarded an EPCI contract for modification and installation of two new heat exchangers with piping and structure onboard the FPSO Petrojarl Foinaven.
The operator of Foinaven field is BP Amoco UK. The contract work, comprising a feasibility study, engineering, procurement, fabrication and offshore installation, will extend over one year, and the value of the contract is in excess of NOK 11 million.
The work has commenced with feasibility study and engineering activities. The contract award is a result of excellent and long relationship between GG Sandefjord and BP Amoco and Teekay Petrojarl Production.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- Owners of Louisiana-Illinois Pipeline Eye Reversal Next Steps (Dec 21)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
Company: Grenland Group more info
- Grenland Enters Engineering Agreement with Samsung for Valemon Platform (May 19)
- Grenland Receives LOIs from FMC (Mar 15)
- Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B (Feb 17)