Field Work is Under Way in the Lowlands of Quebec
Questerre Energy says that fieldwork is under way on the seismic acquisition program in the St. Lawrence Lowlands, Quebec.
With all regulatory and landowner approvals received, field surveys began in early October. Subject to surface access, data acquisition is anticipated to be completed by the end of November.
The regional 2-D seismic program designed and operated by Talisman Energy Canada, Questerre's partner, will evaluate the regional prospectivity of a series of shallow and deep targets.
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: Questerre Energy more info
- Questerre Inks MOU with MEMR to Appraise, Develop Jordan's Oil Shale Blocks (May 25)
- Questerre: Completion Ops Underway at Gentilly Well (Jul 09)
- Testing Commences on St. Edouard Horizontal Well (Feb 02)