PetroMENA Pleased with Investor Response to Bond Issue
In reference to PetroMENA's previous announcement regarding a new US $30 million bond issue in PetroMENA ASA. The bonds issue was oversubscribed, and the Board of Directors of PetroMENA is pleased with the response from both Norwegian and international institutional bond investors.
The bond issue is subject to finalized loan documentation and approval of loan documentation by the Trustee, Norsk Tillitsmann ASA and approval from General Assembly of PetroMENA ASA and Petrolia Drilling ASA regarding the acquisition of the rig SS Petrolia.
Pareto Securities ASA and Fearnley Fonds ASA managed the bond issue.
- RPT-Dubai's Drydocks World Signs $730 Mln North Sea Rig Deal (Jan 13)
- Venture Drilling, Russian Co Renegotiate Bareboat Agreement for Drillship (Jun 11)
- International Drilling Contractor Buys Petrorig I for $450MM (Mar 27)
Company: PetroMena more info
- Jurong Shipyard Exercises Right to Sell Petrorig I (Apr 29)
- PetroMena Denies Default on PetroRigs I & III (Apr 06)
- Seadrill Snaps Up Stake in Petromena's Bond Loan for 2 Deepwater Rigs (Mar 30)