ODIM Awarded Contract Worth NOK 40 Million
ODIM has been awarded a contract worth NOK 40 million by EMGS for the delivery of automated handling systems for Seabed Logging.
DIM has earlier delivered handling systems to EMGS.
"We are very satisfied that EMGS once again choose ODIM as their supplier of handling systems within Seabed Logging," said Idar Hatloy, vice president of Seismic at ODIM.
- EMGS Secures Contract Extension With Malaysian Oil Company (Nov 17)
- EMGS Confirms Further Staff Cuts (Oct 17)
- EMGS Confirms Staff Cuts (Apr 14)
Company: Odim ASA more info
- Rolls-Royce Acquires More Than 90% of ODIM Shares (Mar 30)
- Rolls-Royce Gets Green Light for ODIM Acquisition (Mar 22)
- Rolls-Royce Launches Cash Offer for Odim (Feb 26)