Bennex Delivers 3 HPCS to Talisman by Year End
Bennex is delivering three complete Anguila High Power Changeover Switches (HPCS) to Talisman Energy Norway AS by the end of 2007. The switches will be installed on the YME field in the North Sea and will be one of the key features of the Talisman YME system in recovery of the remaining reserves in the YME field.
The delivery for Talisman Energy is an important addition to the HPCS Subsea track record, as it's the second delivery of HPCS switches. The first delivery was to Canadian Natural Resources (CNR) in 2006.
The Anguila High Power Changeover Switch is based on unique sealing and high power technology. The switch is designed for switching of 3-phase electrical power between two high voltage high power consumers; typically, pump motors or pipe heating systems installed subsea.
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: Bennex more info
- Bennex to Deliver Pazflor Subsea Signal Distribution System (Oct 21)
- Bennex Offers New Subsea Corrosion Prevention Technology (Aug 07)
- Subsea Technology Group Enters the Subsea Market (Apr 30)