AF to Build Onshore Pipeline for StatoilHydro
AF Gruppen has signed a letter of intent regarding the building of an onshore pipeline at Kollsnes for StatoilHydro. The project has a value of MNOK 70 excluding VAT.
The project is a general contract and the business unit AF Anlegg will do the construction work.
The contract includes all blasting and mass haulage in addition to foundation and concrete work for the construction of the onshore pipeline. The project also includes sea and mechanical work. Work is scheduled to start in December 2007 and should be completed in July 2008. Approximately 25 own workers will be employed during the project. The construction of the onshore pipeline is a part of StatoilHydro's new power plant at Mongstad.
"We are very satisfied that StatoilHydro has chosen AF as constructor for the new onshore pipeline at Kollsnes. AF has experience from similar civil construction work and has earlier built a gas pipe for Statoil in the same area," said Pal Egil Rønn, CEO of AF.
- New UK Deepwater Decommissioning Base in the Works (Feb 25)
- AFG Inks Decommissioning Deal with Shell for 6 Offshore Platforms (Feb 02)
- AF Gruppen Inks Contract for Largest Decommissioning Project in the N. Sea (Jun 18)
Company: StatoilHydro more info
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Samsung Heavy Industries Lands Statoil FSU Construction Contract (Sep 14)
- First Movers in Eco-Drilling: Going 'Dope'-less (Apr 25)
- StatoilHydro Delays Hammerfest LNG Start Up (Nov 23)