Northern Producer Serves 6-Month Term as Construction Support Flotel
Northern Offshore has executed a LOIA with a large independent UK North Sea operator for the Northern Producer as a construction support flotel for a minimum 6-month term with options that could extend the arrangement for a full year.
The LOIA calls for the Northern Producer to be fully secured, anchored and alongside on January 21, 2008. The LOIA is subject to a number of items including a mutually agreed contract at which time detailed terms will be announced.
- Maersk Oil CEO To Step Down After Total Takeover (Sep 27)
- Maersk Stands to Get Another $7.5 Billion for Energy Divestments (Aug 21)
- Fars News Agency: Maersk Sees Up To 140,000 Bpd Potential For Iran Field (Aug 01)
Company: Northern Offshore more info
Manages 1 Offshore Rigs
- Northern Offshore Delays Delivery of 2 Jackups Now Being Built in China (Apr 01)
- Northern Offshore Issues Notice to Terminate Contract for Energy Searcher (Jan 13)
- Energy Searcher Signed Up for Nigeria Drill (Dec 09)