Sevan Contemplates Shares
Sevan Marine has retained SEB Enskilda ASA, Pareto Securities ASA and Carnegie ASA to advice on and effect a contemplated share issue directed towards professional domestic and international investors.
The contemplated share issue will amount to a maximum of 15,890,000 new shares or approx. 9.9% of the existing number of outstanding shares of the Company, at a subscription price of NOK 67.00 with gross proceeds of NOK 1,064 million. Any such new shares will be issued according to the authorization provided to the board of directors at the annual general meeting on May 3, 2007. Larger institutional and long-term investors will be preferred.
The proceeds of the transaction will be used to part-finance the Company' existing and future construction program and potential capacity expansion of existing units. The Company currently has one production unit, the FPSO Sevan Piranema, in operation and has four other Sevan units contracted, including one drilling unit.
The Company's first production unit, the FPSO Sevan Piranema, commenced production last week on the Piranema field off the North-East coast of Brazil, under an 11+11 year charter contract with Petrobras.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Sevan Marine more info
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires 50% Stake in KANFA Aragon from Sevan Marine (Jun 29)
- Sevan Marine's Unit KANFA Bags $50M EPC Deal for FPSO Yinson Production (Feb 17)
- First Oil in Sight at Huntington (Mar 27)