Shell Chooses Consafe for Nelson Field
Shell has awarded Consafe Engineering a contract for the additional accommodations on the Nelson platform, in the UK sector of the North Sea.
David Moore, Consafe’s Sales and Marketing Manager, said: "By securing this high value order, Consafe have taken another step closer to the bumper year predicted, which is a credit to every Consafe team member."
The accommodation will comprise of four identical H60 fire-rated modules with a blast rating of 200 m/bar, providing an additional 16 bed spaces.
The challenging delivery time of 12 weeks is proving to be becoming the norm and something that Consafe are very adept at.
With present staff sizes of 60 personnel of varying disciplines working from its Aberdeen office and over 40 workers involved with installation and fitting out, Consafe are looking to increase that number and is currently undertaking a recruitment drive to recruit between 10 -15 of qualified Engineers to match the growth of the company.
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- Oil's Heavy Hitters Line Up to Dive Into Mexico's Deep Waters (Jan 26)
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
Company: Consafe Engineering more info
- Consafe Delivers Housing Projects to BG Tunisia and Sigma3 (May 20)
- Shell Chooses Consafe for Nelson Field (Oct 12)
- Consafe Wins Contract from Perenco (Aug 09)