Training Day: Pemex and Chevron Ink a Deal
Mexico's Pemex and U.S.-based Chevron signed an agreement to train personnel in deepwater projects. By signing the Professional Training in Deep Water contract, Chevron has agreed to train Pemex staff on technical and financial aspects of doing business in deep water.
A part of the General Training, Science and Technology Collaboration Convention that has been in effect between the two companies since 2003, this agreement helps to strengthen the relationship between Pemex and Chevron.
Recently, Pemex has been increasing collaboration with major international oil and gas companies to reinforce itself on an international level.
- ExxonMobil Jumping in to Mexico Fuel Market With First US Cargo (Dec 06)
- Chevron To Study Mexican Oil Block, No Drilling Seen In First 4 Years (Nov 30)
- Buying Texas Oil at New Mexico Prices: Majors Go West for Shale (Nov 14)
Company: Pemex more info
Operates 45 Offshore Rigs
- Mexico Says Deepwater Oil Tender Doomed By Brazil Competition (Dec 08)
- Sources: Mexico's Pemex Declares Force Majeure On Isthmus Crude Oil (Nov 29)
- Mexico's Pemex Makes Biggest Onshore Oil Find in 15 Years - President (Nov 03)