MOL Signs MoU with Qatar Petroleum
MOL and Qatar Petroleum have entered a Memorandum of Understanding to pursue certain business opportunities.
Specific fields of cooperation may be identified as new and/or existing natural gas and crude oil exploration, field development and production, including Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) and Improved Oil Recovery (IOR), petrochemical projects, research, development of environmentally friendly energy solutions.
- MOL Group Acquires New Licenses in Hungary (Feb 07)
- MOL Makes Oil, Gas Discoveries in Pakistan (Jul 13)
- MOL Finds Condensate, Gas at Makori East-05 Well in Pakistan's TAL Block (Jul 12)
Company: Qatar Petroleum more info
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- Qatar Says It's Fulfilling Oil and Gas Deals Despite Gulf Crisis (Sep 13)
- Cyprus Says to Push Ahead with Energy Plans Despite Challenges (Jun 29)