Northern Petroleum Completes Acquisition of Dyas Interests in License P12
Northern says that The Netherlands authorities have given their final approvals to the transfer of the Dyas B.V. interests in offshore license P12 (23.611%) which was part of a transaction between Dyas B.V. and Northern Petroleum Nederland announced on April 23rd 2007.
This action is considered to crystallize the gain of over £13 million referred to as a prepayment creditor in the recent announcement of results for the half-year to 30th June 2007. The income is from the P12 gas field accrue from January 1st 2007 and result from the production and sale of gas. Production for the half year attributable to NPN was 207 million standard cubic feet of gas.
Shareholders are advised that the Waalwijk facilities recently underwent a pre-scheduled two-week 7-year maintenance program and all wells in the field were back on-stream on September 27th, 2007.
Derek Musgrove, Managing Director of Northern said: "We are delighted that the final details of the NPN profitable transaction with Dyas B.V are now completed. Dyas, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SHV Holdings NV., Holland's largest private company, is an active investor in oil and gas exploration, development and production joint ventures, always as a non-operator, with a focus on onshore the Netherlands and the North Sea and we believe that this is great news for Northern and that Dyas will be excellent partners moving forwards."
- Northern Petroleum Agrees Cascina Alberto Farm-Out with Shell (Mar 05)
- Northern Petroleum's Latest Alberta Well Proves Uneconomic (Feb 10)
- Northern Drills First Wells in Current Program in Alberta (Sep 17)
Company: Dyas BV more info
- Ithaca Says Stella Production Facility Undergoing Sea Trials (Jul 22)
- Lundin Finds Gas at Maligan Prospect Offshore East Malaysia (Mar 03)
- Lundin Farms Out Stakes in 3 PSCs Offshore Malaysia to DYAS (Feb 02)