Acergy Wins $58 Million Ormen Lange Contract
Acergy has been awarded a contract valued at approximately $58 million from Hydro on behalf of the Ormen Lange Licensees.
The contract is for the installation of a MEG line and umbilical and tie-in and commissioning of the MEG line, umbilical and flowlines in a water depth of 900 meters on the Ormen Lange Southern field development project. Offshore installation will start in the second quarter of 2009.
Oeyvind Mikaelsen, Vice President Acergy Northern
Europe and Canada, said, "We welcome the award of another deepwater construction contract for Hydro for additional work on the Ormen Lange field which follows the installation of the export trunkline in 2006 and the MEG line work completed earlier this year."
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)
Company: Acergy S.A. more info
- Acergy Awards Serimax Welding Contract Offshore Nigeria (Mar 07)
- Acergy Awarded Contract Offshore Brazil (Dec 01)
- Acergy Awarded Contract for Medway Development Project (Nov 04)