Norse Energy Spuds Gengibre Well Offshore Brazil
Norse Energy Corp, along with partners, Petrobras (Operator) and Queiroz Galvao, has spudded the Gengibre well in the BCAM-40 block in Camamu-Almada basin offshore Brazil.
Total drilling depth is forecasted at around 3,500 meters and is expected by the operator to take around 90 days. The main target of the well is gas in the same Sergi sandstone reservoirs as in the Manati field.
Norse Energy holds a 10 percent ownership in Manati including the Gengibre well and three other drilling prospects in Block BCAM 40.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Queiroz Galvao more info
Manages 2 Offshore Rigs
- Karoon Contracts Olinda Star Semisub for Drilling in Brazil's Santos Basin (Dec 24)
- QGEP Says Brazil Manati Field Holds 477 Bcf of Gas (Aug 13)
- Mayor: Petrobras Close to Suspending Contract for Two Platforms (Jun 09)
Company: Norse Energy more info
- Norse Set to Sell New York Assets (Jun 20)
- New York Landowners Sue Norse Energy USA Over Leases (May 20)
- Norse Energy Sees Increase in Reserves, Resources (Feb 21)