TTS Marine to Supply Drilling Equipment Package to Keppel FELS
Through its subsidiary Sense EDM AS in Kristiansand, TTS Marine ASA's Drilling Equipment division has landed a contract worth approximately NOK 230m with delivery summer 2010 with Singapore-based Keppel FELS.
The contract with Keppel FELS includes delivery of a drilling equipment package and personnel for supervision during installation and commissioning in Singapore. The drilling equipment package will be installed on a KFELS N-Class Jack-Up rig built for operation in the Norwegian Sector of the North Sea.
In June this year Sense EDM AS landed its first contract for a complete offshore drilling equipment package. The two contracts include several similar elements. The offshore market is asking for more vendors to compete for assignments. TTS has already received several enquiries regarding corresponding deliveries to the agreements landed.
- Keppel FELS Delivers Floatel Triumph, Upcoming Work at Wheatstone Field (Sep 30)
- Asia Oil, Gas Layoffs Mount as Industry Recovery Stays Elusive (Sep 08)
- Keppel FELS Delivers Jackup UMW Naga 8 to Malaysia's UMW Oil & Gas (Sep 02)
Company: Sense EDM more info
- TTS Confirms Acquisition of the Drilling Technology Company Wellquip (Jan 03)
- TTS Enters LOI to Acquire Wellquip Holding (Nov 02)
- TTS Marine to Supply Drilling Equipment Package to Keppel FELS (Sep 24)
Company: TTS Marine more info
- TTS Secures Delivery Contract (May 11)
- TTS Supplies Equipment to Bergen Group for Offshore Newbuildings (May 12)
- Ability Calls Off Frame Agreement Option, Land Rig to Be Delivered in 2010 (Jan 23)