GustoMSC Secures Order from COOEC for an Offshore Crane
On September 13, 2007 GustoMSC signed the contract with COOEC (Chinese Offshore Oil Engineering Company), which is part of CNOOC (Chinese National Offshore Oil Company) for a 4,000 tons offshore crane.
Our scope will be the design, project management and delivery of components, supervision of construction, testing and commission. COOEC is going to build the large steel components on their yards in Tanggu and Qing Dao. Delivery of the crane is planned for the first quarter of 2010.
The crane will be installed on COOEC’s DPV 7500, a GustoMSC design dynamically positioned pipelay/ crane vessel. COOEC awarded a contract to Shanghai’s Rongsheng Shipyard for the construction of the vessel.
- ExxonMobil Reports More Offshore Guyana Success (Jan 05)
- CNOOC 3Q Revenue Rises; Only Halfway To 2017 Spending Goal (Oct 25)
- CNOOC Completes Test Runs at Huizhou Refinery in Guangdong - Report (Oct 09)
Company: COOEC more info
- Fluor, COOEC Establish New Fabrication Joint Venture in China (Aug 21)
- Technip, COOEC Bag FEED Contract for Liuhua Project in South China Sea (Apr 16)
- InterMoor Completes Mooring Work for COOEC at China's Panyu, Enping Fields (Oct 23)