Technip Wins Enfield Work in Australia
Technip has been awarded a contract by Woodside Energy Limited for the Enfield development. This field is located offshore Australia at a water depth of 550 meters.
The contract includes recovery of an existing spool and the engineering, procurement, fabrication and installation of a new spool intended to enhance the field production, with its installation cradle and an associated umbilical.
Project execution will be supported by Technip Subsea 7 Asia Pacific (TS7), the joint venture between Technip and Subsea 7 for subsea offshore operations in the Asia Pacific region. The project team will be based in Perth, Australia. Offshore installation will be carried out by the Rockwater 2, one of TS7's construction vessels.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Chevron Starts LNG Output at Australia's Wheatstone (Oct 09)
- Global LNG: Faltering Supply Prompts Short-Covering Price Rally (Aug 11)
- Woodside Sees Output Growing 15 Pct Over Next Three Years (May 23)
Company: Subsea 7 more info
- Subsea 7 Shares Surge On Special Dividend, Q4 Earnings Beat (Mar 02)
- Subsea 7 Takes Delivery of New Vessels (Feb 02)
- Report: Oil, Gas Companies in Aberdeen Face Tax 'Bombshell' (Dec 19)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)