Gulf Island Prices Underwritten Public Offer
Gulf Island Fabrication announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 800,000 shares of its common stock by one of its stockholders, Aransas Partners, at a price of $34.25 to the public, pursuant to an effective registration statement on Form S-3. Aransas Partners is managed by Technip USA, Inc. The Company will not receive any of the net proceeds from the sale of shares of common stock by the selling stockholder. The offering is expected to close on September 17, 2007, subject to customary closing conditions.
Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc., based in Houma, Louisiana, is a leading fabricator of offshore drilling and production platforms, hull and/or deck sections of floating production platforms and other specialized structures used in the development and production of offshore oil and gas reserves. These structures include jackets and deck sections of fixed production platforms, hull and/or deck sections of floating production platforms (such as tension leg platforms ("TLPs")), "SPARs, FPSOs", piles, wellhead protectors, subsea templates and various production, compressor and utility modules, offshore living quarters, tanks and barges. The Company also provides offshore interconnect pipe hook-up, inshore marine construction, manufacture and repair of pressure vessels, heavy lifts such as ship integration and TLP module integration, loading and offloading of jack-up drilling rigs, semi-submersible drilling rigs, TLP's, SPARs, or other similar cargo, onshore and offshore scaffolding, piping insulation services, and steel warehousing and sales.
- Gulf Island Fabrication Signs LOI for GOM Hull Fabrication Proj. (Apr 29)
- Gulf Island Fabrication Inks Fabrication, Integration Contract in GOM (Nov 23)
- Gulf Island Marine to Build Offshore Support Vessels in Iraq (Mar 19)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)