Bjorge to Supply Fire Protection to Valhall Project
Bjorge has, through its daughter company Fire Protection Engineering (FPE) won a 25 million NOK contract for supply of the Fire Protection Systems to the Valhall Re-Development Project.
The contract has been issued by Mustang Engineering in Houston on behalf of BP Norge, and includes the fire protection systems to the platform, such as deluge systems hydrants and hose reels. The engineering work has already started, and the equipment will be delivered within July 2008.
With this contract onboard, Fire Protection Engineering has an all time high order back log of approx 100 million NOK, which strengthens FPE’s position as a leading company in the field of fire protection systems for the oil and gas industry.
- Mustang Secures Topsides Role for Anardarko's Lucius Development (Dec 20)
- Mustang Completes Engineering Gig at Eni Nikaitchuq Facility (Jun 28)
- Mustang Snags Detail Design Contract for Chevron Facility (Sep 07)
Company: Bjorge ASA more info
- Aasland Takes Helm At Bjoerge (Jan 05)
- GE O&G Awards Bjorge Naxys Contract for Monitoring Subsea Installations (Jun 29)
- EnerMech Snaps Up Norwegian North Sea Crane Division (Oct 30)