Kanfa Aragon to Supply Gas Dehydration Systems to Apache's Forties Field
Kanfa Aragon has been awarded a contract from Apache North Sea Limited in Aberdeen for delivery of three Gas Dehydration Systems for their Forties Alpha, Charlie and Delta Platforms. The total contract value is more than NOK 30 mill. The Gas Dehydration system shall replace the existing systems on the three platforms, which have been in operation from the early seventies.
The Gas Dehydration systems are removing the rest water content in the produced gas. Water in gas export or the injection system can result in ice and hydrate plugs, which can harm downstream equipment and facilities.
This contract is confirming Kanfa Aragon's position as leading supplier of advanced process solutions for handling and conditioning of natural gas. We expect this to be the start of a long term relationship with Apache North Sea Limited, a cooperation we are convinced will be profitable for both parties, says Thor Kvinge, Managing Director of Kanfa Aragon AS.
Sevan Marine ASA is listed on Oslo Bors and is specializing in building, owning and operating floating units for offshore applications. The Company has developed a cylinder shaped platform type, suitable for applications in all offshore environments. Presently Sevan Marine is focusing on two application types for its cylinder platform, floating production and drilling. Sevan Marine has offices in Tananger, Arendal, Asker and Trondheim, Norway; Singapore and Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ancala Acquires Apache's Two North Sea Gas Pipeline Assets (Nov 20)
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
Company: Sevan Marine more info
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires 50% Stake in KANFA Aragon from Sevan Marine (Jun 29)
- Sevan Marine's Unit KANFA Bags $50M EPC Deal for FPSO Yinson Production (Feb 17)
- First Oil in Sight at Huntington (Mar 27)
Company: Kanfa AS more info
- Kanfa to Build LNG Production Topside for World's First FLNG Vessel (Jan 22)
- Sevan's Subsidiary to Provide Topside for World's First FLNG Vessel (Jul 11)
- Kanfa Aragon to Supply Gas Dehydration Systems to Apache's Forties Field (Sep 07)