AGR Wins Contract to Dismantle Two Deck Cranes at Oseberg Field Center
Norsk Hydro has awarded AGR Project Partner, a division of AGR Group's Field Operations, an EPCI contract in connection with the dismantling of two deck cranes at Oseberg Field Center.
In addition to the two crane replacements that are planned in 2008, the contract also covers options on three other crane replacements on the same two platforms in 2010 as well as a forth option covering relocation of the offshore mobile crane.
Including options, the total value of the contract is NOK 40 million.
The scope of work includes responsibility for project management, design, and field workers on the appliances. In addition to the actual removal work, the contract also covers some minor modification work.
AGR Project Partner will carry out the project management and design work.The work shall start with immediate effect, and the first part of the replacement shall be completed in 2008.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sentry Petroleum Appoints Former Norsk Hydro Analyst to Board of Directors (Dec 29)
- Hydro Under Investigation for Former Libya Oil Operations (Oct 07)
- SeaBird First Contract Award for SeaBed Operations (Apr 28)
Company: AGR Group more info
- AGR Signs MOU with SP Offshore for Work Offshore Comoros Islands (May 07)
- BP Norge Awards AGR New Frame Agreement (Jun 10)
- Ghanaian Parliament Ratifies South Deepwater Tano Deal (Jan 27)