Huntington Appraisal Well Spudded
Altinex Oil has, with Oilexco as operator, spudded the UK 22/14b-6 well in UK block 22/14b in the Central North Sea.
The well will be drilled with the Transocean's semisub, Sedco 712.
The 22/14b-6 well is being drilled as an appraisal well on the Huntington discovery.
The well is expected to take approximately two months to reach total depth. Altinex Oil has 20% equity in the blocks.
- Flexlife Completes Major Projects Using New Scanning Technology (Sep 15)
- Oilexco Files Eighth Default Status Report (Jul 21)
- Oil's Move Could Fuel E&P Deals (May 27)
Company: Altinex Oil AS more info
- NPD Grants StatoilHydro Drilling Permit for PL 442 Wildcat (Aug 28)
- Dong Completes Drilling at Siri-6 in Danish North Sea (Jan 27)
- Oilexco Enters LOI with Bluewater to Deploy FPSO at North Sea's Huntington (Aug 27)