DOF Subsea Changes Subsidiary Names
DOF Subsea ASA has changed the name of its subsidiaries, formerly known as Geoconsult AS, Geo Subsea Pty Ltd and Geo do Brasil Ltda. The new name, effective September 1st 2007, is DOF Subsea and reflects accurately the company's business and commercial objectives in domestic and international markets.
The name change is another step in the company’s long term plan to establish a more prominent brand identity as a world-wide leading contractor of subsea services. The subsidiaries will retain the current executive leadership team and continue to provide our customers with products, technologies and services of the highest quality.
As of September 1st, DOF Subsea will also implement one common email system for the companies in Asia Pacific, Norway, Brazil and UK. All employee email addresses will reflect the company name change, as illustrated in this example: email@example.com.
DOF Subsea is today a world-class offshore construction support, survey and IMR contractor. The company covers regions such as Norway, the Mediterranean, the Baltic, Russia, the Americas, West Africa, the UK, Canada and the Far East.
DOF Subsea ASA has been listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange for more than two years.
In total, the DOF Subsea group has offices in ten countries worldwide and employs over 1200 highly qualified staff. Additionally, DOF Subsea has state-of-the- art equipment, including 23 offshore vessels, 26-work class ROVs, 1 AUV and 11 diving spreads.
- DOF Subsea Changes Subsidiary Names (Aug 31)
- Statoil Taps Acergy for Mapping, Inspection Contract (Jan 30)
- Geoconsult Wins Survey Contract for Ormen Lange Work (Mar 02)
Company: DOF more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- DOF Subsea Bags IRM Contract for Shell Australia's Prelude FLNG Facility (Aug 01)
- DOF Rederi Secures North Sea Services Contracts with Nexen, Maersk (Apr 12)