Fairmount Marine and Louis Dreyfus Not Interested in FHT
Last Friday, August 24, trading in Fairmount Heavy Transport NV was temporarily stopped because of rumors in Oslo that Fairmount Marine's parent company, Louis Dreyfus, was preparing to take over bid for FHT.
FHT released a press statement that an unnamed party had approached the FHT board. Fairmount Marine and Louis Dreyfus would like to confirm that neither them nor any related party has any interest to take over FHT and that any rumor connecting the press release of FHT with Fairmount Marine and / or Louis Dreyfus is and was entirely unfounded.
- Fairmount Successfully Tows FPSO Petrojarl Knarr to Norway from South Korea (Sep 22)
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 Jackup to Block 15-2 Offshore Vietnam (May 28)
- Fairmount Marine Tows Naga 3 to Vung Tau, Vietnam to Prepare for JVPC's Job (May 02)
Company: Louis Dreyfus more info
- Fairmount Marine and Louis Dreyfus Not Interested in FHT (Aug 30)
- Louis Dreyfus Armateurs Buys Fairmount (May 31)
- RIK Gas Sale Grosses $1B in Total Revenues (Mar 27)