Grenland Group Inks Partnership Agreement with FMC Kongsberg Subsea
Grenland Group ASA and FMC Kongsberg Subsea AS have signed a Memorandum of Understanding for entering into a partner agreement. The agreement is consistent with both parties' objectives to provide mutually competitive, world class fabricated products to the subsea market. This partnership will improve common business methodologies, core expertise and market potential.
The agreement shall provide an exclusive partnership for the Norwegian Continental Shelf, as well as an enhanced leverage in the global markets.
The partner agreement for delivery of subsea production systems will be valid for a five year period. The agreement is expected to be signed - and made effective - in the second half of September 2007.
Grenland Group has cooperated closely with FMC Technologies since the early 90's, and the last two years of cooperation has given Grenland Group an annual turnover of approximately NOK 350 millions. With this partner agreement, and with a globally increasing subsea market, the annual turnover is expected to increase further.
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)
Company: Grenland Group more info
- Grenland Enters Engineering Agreement with Samsung for Valemon Platform (May 19)
- Grenland Receives LOIs from FMC (Mar 15)
- Grenland Lands FEED Contract for Gullfaks B (Feb 17)