Rio Negro Opens Economic Offers in 3rd E&P Round
Government officials in Argentina's Rio Negro province have opened economic offers in the province's third hydrocarbons round, the provincial government said in a statement.
Eight companies previously submitted technical offers in mid-July.
US oil and gas company Apache (NYSE: APA), Argentina's Compania General de Combustibles (CGC) and a transitory business union (UTE) formed by Estrella Servicios Petroleros and Calgary-based Petrolifera Petroleum (TSX: PDP) submitted offers for the Angostura block.
The block was pre-awarded to CGC, which presented a US$45.9mn offer for the block.
Petrolifera submitted a US$10.5mn offer for the Puesto Guevara block.
A UTE formed by Argentine oil and gas company Roch and Canadian oil and gas company Antrim Energy (TSX: AEN) submitted a US$5.1mn offer for the Tres Nidos Sur block.
Canada's Geodyne Energy submitted a US$5.4mn offer for the Blanco de los Olivos block and a US$3.9mn bid for the Catriel Viejo Sur block.
Visit BNamericas to access our real-time news reports, 10-year archive, Fact File company database, and latest research reports. Click here for a Free two week trial to our Latin America Oil & Gas information service.
Operates 3 Offshore Rigs
- Ancala Acquires Apache's Two North Sea Gas Pipeline Assets (Nov 20)
- Apache Raises North America Output Forecast, Swings To Profit (May 04)
- Oil Producer Apache Posts Smaller-Than-Expected Loss (Nov 03)
Company: Petrolifera Petroleum more info
- Gran Tierra to Acquire Petrolifera (Jan 18)
- Petrolifera to Start Gas Production at Brillante Well (Nov 11)
- Petrolifera Wraps Up Long Term Test in Colombia (Sep 21)