Sevan Completes First Piranema Offloading Test
Piranema Servicos de Petroleo, a subsidiary of Sevan Marine do Brasil, reports the successful conclusion of the first ever offloading operation with a mono-column type FPSO in the world, involving the Sevan Piranema and the shuttle tanker Navion Bergen.
The operation consisted in a simulated offloading operation, executed in partnership with Petrobras, in which all the systems and procedures related to the offloading operation were tested and approved, prior to the first oil transfer from the FPSO Sevan Piranema, after the commencement of production.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Sevan Marine more info
- Sembcorp Marine Acquires 50% Stake in KANFA Aragon from Sevan Marine (Jun 29)
- Sevan Marine's Unit KANFA Bags $50M EPC Deal for FPSO Yinson Production (Feb 17)
- First Oil in Sight at Huntington (Mar 27)